Each discipline of paddling gets to explore different areas, types of water and sometimes different countries.
Over the years we’ve had the opportunity to access many opportunities and new events and trips are being organised each season.
- RNLI Selsey Lifeboat race – resulting in us becoming teams such as Thunderbirds and the Owl and the Pussycat
- Circumnavigating Hayling Island
- Solent paddles
- Chichester Harbour paddles
- South Wales white water trip – you can read all about it CCC S.Wales Nov2014 – Report
Trips further afield:
- Dartmoor weekend trip
- French Alps white water trip
- Slovenia white water trip
AND LOTS MORE…check out our newsletter which includes a write up of the events as they happen and the calendar to see what’s coming next!