The summer programme is centred around meeting on Friday evenings from 5pm onwards.
The club is committed to safe paddling, and so, for those without a recognised paddling qualification, we run Introductory Sessions.
These sessions provide you with an excellent grounding in the fundamentals of paddling and ensures you are equipped with the water safety knowledge to paddle at our club. On successful completion of the introductory session, you will be awarded a recognised competency qualification. Depending on your previous experience we offer this introduction over one or two sessions, fees for these sessions include:
- Your session fee
- Use of equipment
- Coaching from a qualified coach
- BCU Paddlesport Start qualification certificate fee
Fees are as follows:
- 2 Session Introduction £25 (Deduct £6 if you have and use your own equipment)
- 1 Session Introduction £15 (Deduct £3 if you have and use your own equipment)
Additionally your first years membership fee will be discounted by £10 if you completed the 2 session introduction or £5 if you completed the single session introduction.
Please contact us to agree the best option for you, and to book your introductory session.
Please complete and bring with you on your Induction evening the New Paddler Form
For competent and qualified paddlers:
- If you are happy on the water, but without kit, please contact us to hire equipment at costs that start at £3
- If you want to get out on the water with like minded individuals in your own boat and kit, we look forward to meeting you there on a Friday night. Club nights at CYC cost £3 for members and £6 for non-members.
These take place at our home at Chichester Yacht Club. It’d be great to see you there